Meet my branding client, and see what a branding session looks like.
Please introduce your business.
Naomi’s Coaching and Consulting‘s mission is to provide Coaching and Consulting as a support system for women looking for help in areas of Leadership and Entrepreneurship. My goal is to help women achieve their Personal and Professional goals. So, they can live a more Purposeful and Balanced life.
I stand on the principles that have H.E.R in mind. Happy. Empowered. Restored.
What inspired you to start your business?
After 12 years of working in the hospitality industry, I found myself burnt out, unfulfilled, and needing a change. Though I had worked my way through successful leadership positions, I often found myself being the only woman at the table. I sometimes felt like I didn’t fit in. After shifting my mindset and investing in myself by focusing on self-development and leadership. I Eventually decided to start my own business where I could use my knowledge and skills to make a real change. I spent tireless nights pouring my heart and soul into creating my business and launched Naomi’s Coaching and Consulting in 2018.
What problems is your business solving for your clients?
Today I help women feel more empowered and less stressed while they embark on their journey of self-development, leadership and entrepreneurship. I guide women through launching businesses, avoiding burnout, setting boundaries, and building confidence as they step into leadership roles. My monthly and yearly packages include customized action plans that cater to each individual client’s needs. I believe that we need more women sitting at the head of the table in leadership roles and with Naomi’s Coaching and Consulting, I aim to help get them there.
What are the top 3 things you learned since you are your own boss?
- 1. It’s okay to Pivot and pivot fast. If something is not working for your business don’t sit on it make pull the trigger and try something else.
- 2. Plan before you need it. I have a folder with a list of vendors that I have already researched. The reason for this is that it helps when you are at a point of growth in your business and need assistance. All I need to do is go to my folder and reach out to those vendors instead of waiting till I need help to go crazy looking for it. I already did all the leg work beforehand.
- 3. “Movement is movement no matter the speed”. It’s okay if you’re not where you want to be in your business but just make sure you do something to add to the progression of your business . It could be sending out emails, networking, making calls etc. Success will not happen overnight it takes time, hard work and consistency.
DO NOT GIVE UP!
Share your favorite business book or resource.
- 1. On women in leadership Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead Book by Nell Scovell and Sheryl Sandberg
- 2. For Women empowerment Becoming Book by Michelle Obama
- 3. Resources/ Book The Cru started by Tiffany Dufu https://www.thecru.com
Are you ready to book your branding session?